Saturday 2 July 2011

Katie Melua back music and a new man in her life is happier than ever

Nearly a year after she was an error and cancel the carrier's plan Katie Melua 26 years old back music and a new man in her life is happier than ever.

Katie Melua 18-year-old has been discovered by songwriter Mike Batt shot to fame after, Out last September, including a spell in hospital following a painfully long time.

This week speaking at a party in London Katie told us that now she's feeling better than ever

But speaking at a party in London this week Katie told us she’s feeling better than ever as the motorcycle champion James Toseland 30, who is also a pianist stepped out with.

The couple were holding hands at the bash heading out of town again the next night in a ceremony in the grounds of Kensington Palace, her former party.

Katie isn’t put off by James’s dangerous job, however, telling us she’s going to watch his next competition: “I like racing. I like anything with adrenaline and speed.”

She also said she’s singing again: “I’m working on my fifth album at the moment. I can’t say what it will be like because I want to keep it a surprise but I’m excited about it.”

Katie reveals her early years working on this problem was due.

She said, “I couldn’t go on any longer. I knew there was something wrong because I was just sitting staring into space. I had to drop out, go on holiday and rest. The problem is that I love what I’m doing but I was working myself into the ground.”

No comments:

Post a Comment